Former committee members, member agency representatives, and members from the public are welcome and encouraged to participate in workgroups. If you would like to get on the workgroup email distribution list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Technical Workgroup
The Technical Workgroup formed and convened for the first time on February 4, 2022 to address the Department of Water Resource’s (DWR) comments on the North Kings GSA Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP).
All meetings will be held virtually until further notice and are open to the public. The next meeting is scheduled to take place on Friday, May 6, 2022. Sign up for the North Kings GSA email list to make sure you receive meeting notices and details.
2020 Policy Workgroup
A workgroup was formed to develop two new board policies for groundwater management in the North Kings GSA. The collaborative workgroup model invited direct participation from the public, member agency representatives, and other stakeholders.
The following policy was developed by the workgroup and adopted by the Board of Directors:
Thank you to the 2020 Policy Workgroup Members for their work to develop the New Well Review Policy:
- Sue Ruiz – Self-Help Enterprises
- Tom Krazan – Kings River Drilling
- Lindsay Cedarquist – Maricopa Orchards
- Sayre Miller – McFarland Farms
- David Cehrs – Private Resident
- Lisa Koehn – Private Resident
- Paul Armendariz – City of Clovis
- Nicholas Torstensen – City of Clovis
- Ronnie Samuelian – Provost & Pritchard